CLASS 7

THEME:  PAST  TENSES

LAST LESSON WE  RESTORED TO MEMORY  USING OF  PAST  TENSES.

DO SOME TASKS, PLEASE

Ex. 3: Past Tenses

Choose the most appropriate answer.

1. He was buying a new car last month, but he doesn't really like it.

2. I burned my finger while I       breakfast.

3. By the time I came back, Mike and Jane       , so I couldn't tell them about it.

4. He       for twenty years when he finally quit smoking.

5. I       you yesterday because my telephone was out of order.

6. He was waiting for his bus at the bus stop when the robbers       him.

7. I wanted to ask my son for help, but I saw that he       , and I decided not to wake him up.

8. Yesterday I went to an interesting museum that I       before.

9. By the time we arrived, she       for us at the train station for three hours.

10. Christopher Columbus       America in 1492.

GOOD  JOB!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog